Friday 25 September 2020

Live YOUR Life

So...
One of these blasting things out of my head posts...
Lots of things going on... and the UK NEEDS to get back to normal ASAP.
This situation is not right and everyone needs to act to get back to normal now.
> Which... Brings me to this...
You have to decide what YOU want in life and then do it and live it. I do like writing... and I guess others like it now since I've got over 135,000 views on this website...
Please donate or support me in some way so I can write more... I am available for copywriting. May be doing a project with Dean Staveley soon, will keep you updated on that...
A lot of people don't know what they want. A lot of people conform to society. In my life I won't. Life actually is too short. You live it once then you're gone. Don't live your life being a sheep. That's not really living. Don't believe shit that the BBC might try and force feed you. Find out things for yourself and make up your own mind.
British people must get back our freedom which has been ours for years. I have looked into various aspects of this virus a LOT (probably too much... gets quite depressing)... but let's just say China COULD have made it deliberately... there are lots of things you can do to research this if you like. So yeah... I do like writing... felt like blasting this out... I know Mark Howitt is not for everyone... and as a writer... hmmm... Maybe I will only truly be judged when I die... Who knows... Surreal to think that people in countries all over the world do read this now... May have more to inform you on Yorkshire Water too... I have lots of things I can show you guys... some I keep secret... but before I die... all will be revealed... Thank you for reading and supporting me! Keep doing your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment