Friday 22 February 2019

Believe in Yourself


It's not like I want to kick Annabel's ass off the top of my blog but...

Ha... let's blast something else out...

I'm lucky now that I talk with top performers in a lot of areas...

It's like when I was about 13 I would never even talk to a Chess Grandmaster... I thought they were like a higher power...

I could have done.

Yesterday I actually managed to beat someone who had an International Master rating in chess... with no 'study'. That was fucking surreal too.

Anyway I like having direct conversations... like to get something real...

Most people are nice and positive. But when I talk to the real elite... sometimes they are like... yeah you can't get to that level. In some aspects maybe they're right who knows... but the potential for most humans to do things is pretty incredible. They just don't believe they can do it...

And I'm saying that as well based on doing many things... in chess for sure I have seen plenty of people more talented than me... 2008 was the time I last played a competitive over the board game and I knew back then I would never reach IM level...

But if someone was to question how far I can make it as a writer in term of impact... I mean it's like I don't think it would have any effect on me. People tell me that I'll always be a writer and I probably will be.

Because when I'm actually blasting it out I don't give a fuck about the money. It's kind of like... I tune into the energy of all the writers I have read before and just blast out realness.

Because BY FAR the most important thing about how well you will do is how much you believe in yourself. Don't be naive... but push yourself and be objective. Most elite people will actually be cool and not say negative things to you anyway...

But personally I like a bit of provocation from people. Chris Bailey was like... oooooooh ooooh oooohh... you haven't written fiction for a while... then I just blast out the Annabel article because I feel like it.... boom.

Anyway yeah will keep pushing myself in shares and property.

No comments:

Post a Comment