Wednesday 20 February 2019

IG


Had quite a few nice comments about my writing lately... cool...

Next big article on www.markhowitt.blogspot.com will be on how shit IG are. I still have an account with them yet they have restricted me after stealing my money.

They tried to send me a 'final response' but the FCA investigated them a lot after that so didn't get their wish...

I talk with a few people about being a writer... and I don't actually totally like writing negative things. Part of me does I guess... but ideally the world would be nice. But it isn't always...

I have to expose IG for the thieves that they are... and I think part of being a writer and a share writer is saying original things without the thought about whether you are 'hurting people's feelings'...

So as a prelude- never ever use IG. They will find many ways to con you and steal your money. Stay tuned for the full article.

No comments:

Post a Comment