Thursday 4 July 2019

Shares...


Been an interesting day today for my shares with @easyjet and @Plus500 both soaring higher...

I've written a new article on @AskLloydsBank which hopefully will be published soon... Had very good feedback on my @TheMotleyFoolUK article today too!

One way or another... I promise you my best writing is yet to come...

My mind is always thinking...

Thinking of phrases to use...

My main writing goal at the moment is to produce high quality share articles... yet in time there will be more high quality writing in other areas too...

Over 111,000 views on this site, over 180,000 on share articles... I don't want to sound arrogant... I know that's nothing compared to some writers... but I know my readers are elite winners... I will produce more for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment