Wednesday 1 January 2020

2019 Goal Review


So...

Let's get right into the goal review...

Financial Goal

10/10. Done this... you're only getting the public version for now... high value people who've added value may get private version :)

Done this with consistent focus throughout the year. Pretty much EVERY DAY did things to get money.

Decent overall year for share performance. A few mistakes though, always room for improvement.

There have been a few times where I've have money in effect stolen from me. Rest assured that I know the people who've done that and it's not a good idea for them. Again... more info for high value people in private, I don't like people being scammed so I will share the names of the people in private... and potentially take more action.

Anyone can say anything when it comes to money but anyone can't DO everything. I've got plenty of good people in my life now yet have to trust my instincts and not taking any shit from anyone... which brings me onto the next goal..

Mutual Fulfillment With High Value People 7.8/10

So...

Overall quite pleased with this.

Let's blast things out that have been on my mind...

Chris Bailey is the only person I could really call a mentor this year. He's still as dedicated to shares as ever, globetrotting around the orb like some kind of capitalist fanatic ;)

He is quite happy to boast about all the countries he's been to... that I haven't been to...

I do want to travel more as it lets you think more and gives you new perspectives. As long as I reach my financial goal I will do... money is worthless when you're dead...

I'll always check with him before buying a share as he's right most of the time... although he's not perfect! I think I sold Whitbread at the right time this year when he didn't for example...

I've got a good close 'team' of people I chat to about share advice though so combine that with my instincts and I should continue to get good results... I have people who ask me for 'share help' quite a lot now too...

Remember... I will do this as long as there's mutual value... sometimes I'm too nice.

Will give a quick mention to Dean Staveley. Most of the year I was working for him... good in some ways, I aimed to give as much value as possible. Looking back there's only a few things I would have changed... interesting experience overall yet we both should probably have been in the office more. I'm not working for him now and have a new job with an interesting company... we'll see how that goes.

Quick mention to Liz Baitson too... she's been very nice and supportive to me! Glad to see she's doing well in property. Although I've spent a fair bit of time on property in 2019 I haven't actually bought a house or invested... but with someone of her quality I might well do. I wish property was easier to invest in... so I'm not certainly going to do it but may well do in some form in 2020. It's easy to see people in property who provide good value and I wish Liz success for this in 2020!

I still have to push my comfort zone more to meet more high quality people in real life though and this will be a focus for 2020.

Health and Fitness 6/10

Again, points for no drink drugs etc...

Seriously do have to work on this though. When the weather is decent there is NO EXCUSE for not going for a quick walk every day. So I'll make myself do this- in fact going to do a quick walk today. Going to make myself eat less shit too, want to lose some weight. Going to be more focus on this and less on money in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment