Friday 31 May 2024

Huddersfield Audi First Review...

 So.....

Let's get right into the first part of the review...

I let one of the salespeople know I was thinking of visiting and he gave me a video message encouraging me to do it... I did it in my own way though...

I decided to visit at the start of their day, 8am. Drove to front car parking, all full apart from one space which I took. Shows they're busy. I'd read about the good reviews their receptionist had so asked a lady in Audi uniform if she was the receptionist... she wasn't but was in service... (I have done reception and lead gen at Huddersfield Audi before)...

Anyway... went in did quite brisk tour of ground floor. Chatted to some of the customers, some of whom live very close to me. Had one free drink. Showed a few staff the video...

At least two members of staff were still working on the ground floor when I working there, which shows good staff retention. I guess I do have to deduct a slight part from my score for one guess that my blog had '42' views, lols.

But anyway overall I'm glad to see it has less of a Covid vibe than when I worked there- obviously covid is not good for car sales anyway. The reception is in a different place and they have an ipad now. 

I intend to do one more site visit to finish my review. Have taken some pictures...


No comments:

Post a Comment