Friday 6 October 2017

Instinctive Thoughts


Right let's get right into a what's on my mind post...

This blog has probably been too money focused lately. It really is just one big score in a computer game for me. Even if I do get rich I can't see me ever being amused by the consumerist fripperies that so many people need these days.

At the same time I need to make sure that I'm doing exercise every day... for a longer life and to help me think better. Investing really is a long game. As long as I have enough money I will be doing it for the rest of my life. It's not that hard for me really. I thought shorting might be hard but I'm 2/2 on shorts now, with both Boohoo and Tesco working out. It's good when spreadbetting for the company to be fairly big as there's less spread but there are still plenty of dodgy companies out there. I can even do it on FTSE 100 companies I know. At the right price I would short Sainsbury's, Tesco or Morrisons.

With enough money bet on anything it's easy to make a lot on spreads. I feel like the warm up for me spreadbetting is pretty much over now and I will be putting more and more money in.

But yeah... exercise every day and go out to interesting places. It's always worth doing that. Seems kind of surreal that in one moment you can be in one place and a few minutes later a totally different place. All helps you think. Even as a share investor you shouldn't spend too much time behind a computer screen- you have to go out and see the reality of those companies.

Thank you for your support of my writing recently. There is a lot more to come- those close to me have already seen some that you haven't. I'm in the position where I can just write what I want but may spend more time looking into the right kind of ads for this blog. Feel free to contact me about that, I have a consistent worldwide audience now.

No comments:

Post a Comment