Saturday 13 October 2018

My Future Writing


Blasting this out on a Saturday...

Saturday is still goal day for me and been making money...

And I've been thinking what my next writing will be...

My instinct is I will be doing some none share writing because I feel you can get a better style with it. I may well do some political writing. I want the flow to be nice and smooth and believe I can do that...

Contact me if you want me to do some paid writing. I'll be able to do a very good value rate... and I've been connecting with some decent people lately.

I feel more motivated than ever before now to achieve my goals and make money. I know to do this I'll have to push my comfort zone and do new things, meet new people... yet I'm ready to do that. Connect with me if we can help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment