Friday 18 January 2019

Don't Doubt Your Ability


This is going to be a share article... yet applies to other areas too...

2018 was a bad year for my shares. I think to an extent I doubted my ability...

But I know a lot of share investors, and a quality the successful ones have is they don't get flustered. They are detached from shares in a way...

I'm doing a share job now which means I look at shares a lot...

Yet what I know now is that I must believe in my ability and trust my instincts. Would 180,000 people worldwide have read my share articles if I didn't have some ability in shares? Of course they wouldn't.

So yeah 2019... it's about trusting my instincts. I have a lot of elite winners that I talk to about shares but sometimes I am right and they are wrong. Of course on a lot of shares we agree and it's reassuring to know other people have the shares I do. For a lot of people I talk to now they will tell me what price they buy and sell at and I do the same with them.

So here's to making money in 2019 and happy to connect with other strong share investors!

No comments:

Post a Comment