Saturday 19 January 2019

None Stop Hustling


Sooo...

Last article pretty good... decent views so far... thought I'd do another one...

None stop hustling...

Days start well for me when I wake up and I can get started on my goals right away. Momentum is very important to me and everyone I feel. I like to do stuff on the internet to make money right away...

Which is why I have been doing that at 2am on Sat morn... and can hustle on the internet ALL DAY today if I want...

Because there is no such thing as 'work' and 'play' really. Ideally you should be doing what you want as much as possible. And the good news is with the internet etc you can do some things at any time...

Just keep that balance between the internet and 'real life' fun too... sometimes I haven't kept that...

So plan today is hustle on internet hard then out in Hudds tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment