Wednesday 2 January 2019

Focus


So this is the first article of 2019...

I'm coming for everything they said I'd never have.

This year I'm using all my accumulated knowledge and experience... but I also plan to have the most focus ever. And be ruthless when needed.

I approach everyone with a neutral attitude. I'm never ruthless for no reason. But if people are going to try and STOP me reaching my goals... not a good idea for them. In fact it's already not a good idea for people who have even tried to stop me in the past...

I still have my goals to do every day but I think it's important that people understand it's not a good idea to stop me doing my goals.

So... I don't care about people who don't care about me...

But at the same time... I'm aware that sounds quite... aggressive... but at the same time I am connecting with some GREAT people and providing mutual value. I think they feel the energy that I am coming to win and want them to win too. Because you live one life, this ain't no game. There ain't no heaven with the fluffy angels.

There are some things I can be doing practically ALL THE TIME online to reach my goals and I've been spending a lot of time doing them. However I still want POWERFUL 'real life' experiences and to do property I'm going to have to have more 'real life' experience. Will probably be meeting some good people soon about that, will keep you posted, will give them some free publicity.

So yeah... blasting this out at two in the morning. Also I need to allocate a minimum of 15 min to exercise, obviously do more on that some days. That is probably the most essential thing I must do every day- I don't need to think or study to do it, just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment