Thursday 18 April 2019

Only take the qualifications you want


Blasting this out as a Facebook exclusive... for now...

Only take the qualifications you want...

This has been buzzing around my mind for a while so feel like getting it out...

Only take the qualifications you want...

Since my driving test I don't think I have taken any 'official government' qualifications... I took plenty before though...

If I think back to my time at uni... in terms of an actual education a lot of the time the teachers weren't very motivated or efficient about teaching. Not enough feedback, not enough care...

Whenever you want to learn something you have to ask... what's in it for me?

In a good job you will learn more than in typical education because the business will want you to learn. I've worked in plenty of businesses which have worked 7 days a week. I've worked 14 days in a row before.

My mentality has been for a number of years that every day is goal day. And sure I 'pace myself'... because a lot of studies show that if you work more than 40 hours a week you become less efficient...

Yet in summary- find the best teachers for the learning YOU want.

No comments:

Post a Comment