Saturday 20 April 2019

Property


One thing I've said to my boss/partner recently is... fuck online...

Because I've spent so much time online doing things- but REAL LIFE is real...

So I'm taking all the opportunities to go and view properties and meet people... and I'm learning from that despite being not that 'prepared'...

Because property really is a people business- I may even do an article on that. I need to get deeper relationships with builders, lawyers etc... and the only way to do that really is meet them in person if they are quality...

I like this comment so far so it's going on my website www.markhowitt.blogspot.com

People who know me know how TIGHT I am with money... and there's part of me that's a bit... you could say UNSURE about even potentially paying for a HOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT... (it will be first time I have actually paid for a hotel myself if it works out being that for years... had plenty of nice ones paid for me by doing sales though)... but I think the PAYOFF is worth it...

I've even started to think about the review I will write after the event lol... I will make sure it's accurate etc...

Because anyone who's saying it's BAD should have been on it before etc not just heard about it... there are plenty of people who've been who've said it's GOOD...

Anyway... back to goal day.

No comments:

Post a Comment