Saturday 22 June 2024

2, 2024 · 6 Views Mark Howitt @MarkHowitt58543 · 52m I even tried to let them know this... back when I was working for Newday which do for example Aqua we (and me especially) did EVERYTHING we could to avoid this and treat customers fairly but sadly it seems different with @LloydsBank now Mark Howitt @MarkHowitt58543 · 55m Maths must not be the top thing they look for as the amount they were trying to steal again from me was not massive and it costs banks £750 when a complaint is taken to the @financialombuds Mark Howitt @MarkHowitt58543 · 56m Thanks for the reply @JonathanLevitt7 my problems with @LloydsBank is so serious I had to take it to the @financialombuds

 

6
Views
Mark Howitt
Post your reply

I even tried to let them know this... back when I was working for Newday which do for example Aqua we (and me especially) did EVERYTHING we could to avoid this and treat customers fairly but sadly it seems different with now
GIF

No comments:

Post a Comment