Tuesday 4 June 2024

WHY DO I PROVIDE SO MUCH FREE CONTENT? :)

 WHY DO I PROVIDE SO MUCH FREE CONTENT? :)

Time to blast this one out....

So I provide a lot of FREE content....... much of it HIGH quality........

Why?

When it's writing it's just for the flow of it..... like I like to instinctively get it out when it's on my mind....... and hopefully will be there forever...

Like Orwell and Nietzsche........ they weren't thinking about the money....... just letting the flow come out.....

Obvs I do want money though........ so feel free to DONATE ;)

But yeah... let's use an example...

Say you're a hot girl... maybe a model......

Often plenty of FREE pics out there on the internet for guys to look at in their own time......

Lot of FREE QUALITY content....

However... say she gets random DMs or a random guy tries to speak to her... think she gonna reply?

NAH UH.........

I mean I've seen high quality girls DMS and I know my DMs...

Do you have GMs in your DMs? In different areas?

Wtih so much great cotent out there means you attract high quality people who you'd choose to spend time with...

No comments:

Post a Comment