Sunday 3 March 2019

Make Sure You've Got Your Own Act Together


Early morning post after an interesting night out in Hudds...

So...

Pretty decent goal day yesterday... but there were a couple of things I could have done which I didn't do...

I need to ensure I have done everything I want to do for myself before even chatting to other people. And the only people I should be chatting to are HIGH VALUE people... which I pretty much did all yesterday. At least I have been goal focused for the last 10 hours...

Because let's be real- those close to me know what my goals are. So I write my Annabel article... pretty good, gets the views etc...

Of course Annabel isn't going to respond. She's just going to keep taking her BBC money and keep on being an actress. Her or her agent etc will have probably 'taken note'...

Fine.

I am going to keep on being a writer. At my age I should be around my peak so I have to deliver on that. I could be more famous but I never am a writer just to get famous.

People can peak at different age for different things. A woman's 'sexual market value' will probably have peaked by the age of 30... that's just in terms of looks. A lot of writers didn't get a book out until their 30s... I did mine at 21. But there is more to come... and I'm at the stage where I don't even NEED the money... which is a pretty good position compared to most writers.

I'm not just a writer. I am a share investor and am even in a 'share job' now. Horace Howitt, Richard Howitt and now Mark Howitt. It's in my blood and it's my duty to be the best investor the Howitt family has ever seen. My job as a share investor is to make as much money as possible and then make the best decisions with that money. I'm getting better at it. As long as I have enough money I will always be a share investor.

No comments:

Post a Comment