Saturday 23 March 2019

Deals


Another quick property blast...

Just been thinking of the 'other things' aka costs involved in buying a property including lawyers fees...

Made me think about the 'other things' I can potentially add to anyone I do a property deal with... or even talk to quite a bit...

I can certainly give share advice... been doing that for 20 years with 180,000 views on my share articles worldwide... how much is that worth...

For the right kind of person that could be worth TENS OF THOUSANDS of pounds...

Also one other area I could help in on a smaller scale... and I have put together a great offer for those people I like in this area... if anyone offered me a similar deal in property... well I'd be biting their hand off and already own many properties already!!

Makes me think though... how many people see the value in these things... I can tell if they do or they don't... doesn't kill me either way if they do these things...

But those who DO get it... please calculate this into your evaluations when offering me property deals :) Still want to do some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment