Friday 22 March 2019

Property


Blasting this out at 2:30... AM...

So yeah I haven't been writing down daily goals... because sometimes writing can be a form of procrastination...

But I have been DOING them...

Called about 13 estate agents... all quite friendly and all actually women... they should make themselves a bit easier to find on LinkedIn though... having done a lot of sales jobs I know that good sales people are at least proactive... VERY good ones are VERY proactive...

Have the opportunity to view 2 potential projects today with my rich colleague... might go for the learning experience but being directly honest I want a stake in them to be really interested as I have many ways of making money ONLINE...

I have plenty of money and plenty of money coming in though... hundreds of pounds in dividends and other things...

So yeah... just selecting some easy doable things to do each day and doing them!

UPDATE

Have had lots of likes and views on this so here's more content...

My share mentor Chris Bailey is fond of telling me what to do... and currently he is telling me I have TOO MUCH CASH...

Ha well you can never have enough cash... but atm my percentage of cash is too high.

Fact is though I am ready to POUNCE on the right opportunity... in shares it's as easy as clicking a button with property it's more complex... but if I see a GREAT deal I will do it...

From all the research and people I've chatted to I know there are many deals where basically people put no money in (apart from perhaps lawyer fees)... but the thing about me is I could easy buy a house outright in cash if needed...

Would prefer to get finance though... as a shareholder in banks I know they can basically get money for free...

Anyway from viewing two plots of land yesterday and thinking about things there are actually a lot of different groups of people I need to get to know more... probably should spend more time networking with builders and finance people... also lawyers in time.

THANKS for all the likes... let's win together!

No comments:

Post a Comment