Thursday 12 September 2019

Self Amusement


So...

Time for a philosophical post... this could be a good one...

First off... quick shout out to google... thanks for making it a bit unsmooth for me to get to my site... ha...

But now I'm here and ready to... blast it out.

Self amusement is such a key concept. For instance, when I'm talking to a girl I like and the energy is good... anything I say will usually be some kind of self amusement. I won't be 'overthinking' what to say... just saying anything I like to keep the good energy...

Life is about doing what you want as much as possible. So you should always be looking to do things to self amuse. Like... sometimes when I'm writing I'll just write in a way that's non standard and to me... it works out fine. Some people might not get it or it might not be their style... that's up to them. Basically if you see my paid share writing... some of it will not be in my style- like a lot of 'investomania' stuff... the editor basically made it worse by him editing it.

My favourite writing will the vast majority of the time in my style- although I do accept sometimes in Fool articles for the style they want some of the editing is fine...

So I need to find more ways to self amuse myself in life... maybe you do too. Money is worthless upon death. So I need to work out how much money I can spend (in a none sheepish consumer way) before I die... it's a decent amount, more than I'm doing now. I don't need to be doing things I don't want to do if it doesn't get me enough money or fun.

So yeah... might add to this article later! Self amuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment