Sunday 15 September 2019

Goal Focus


So...

Blasting this one out from my bed late night...

Every day is goal day...

The good thing about goals is you if you're doing them or not. Anything you do is either bringing you closer to your goals or further away.

So I've been putting a lot of time into my financial goal lately... and it's been going well...

However with that money I need to SPEND IT... or just do other things I want to do which don't earn money... ha you can even count writing this article as that...

I guess that's a good thing about money. If you have enough you don't have to 'work'... aka do things you don't want to do.

Funny thing is successful people with money often want to get more. You don't see Eminem stop rapping just because he's a millionaire. Warren Buffet doesn't stop being a share investor even though he's about 90...

But Eminem isn't doing it for the money... he's doing it because he loves rap. I talk to Bernard Cornwell a bit... he writes every day despite having over 20 million sold books... for sure he doesn't need the money but he's writing.... most days...

I have a feeling a lot of successful people... they're rich but they don't even think about the money because they don't have to. Wayne Rooney is no share expert... but he's obviously richer than the vast majority of share investors...

I feel with share investing... I'm getting back to trusting my instincts and it's working. Like CHris Bailey had to tell me to sell Marstons even though I knew it was the right thing to do and I did it. LLoyds share dealing messed up when I tried to buy PSN twice... complained about that and may have to go the FCA about that. Up over 10% from where I wanted to buy them...

But on a good note shares like CRST and ITV which I own have gone up quite a bit recently... again my instinct that there will be a Brexit deal is starting to be believed by the market...

So I think leading up to October 31 UK based shares will go up more... more money for me...

Ha... just a bit of share writing there... I think I always will be a share investor but I don't have to spend much time on it...

It'll be nice if my shares go up... then I can spend more time doing other things...

Go different places, meet interesting people... read more high quality writers...

Make sure I get walks in etc... that helps me think. I'll go for one today...

It's like... life is interesting where you just improve your skills and are in the zone doing things you like... so I'll keep diong that.

No comments:

Post a Comment