Sunday 1 September 2019

September Goals


Blasting out a goal post...

September can be a good month for me... lots of things happening...

There will be a result on the Lloyds legal case which can mean much more money for me.

Every day I am doing things to earn money and I will keep doing them.

I still believe the UK will exit the EU with a deal and my UK shares will rise.

I'm in the market for a new interesting job too... has to be a good one as the one I'm in now is pretty good. Every day is goal day for me and I believe I can add value to many companies.

When I think about it... the conventional way of applying for jobs is not great. If I'm going to do that I have to speak to the people first and make sure it's a good fit- if it's not not worth it for me.

People who research me and make an offer... that's a much more interesting prospect.

Aiming to improve my fitness too... going for a walk in about 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment