Saturday 9 September 2023

GM

 I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie

To the hip hip hop-a you don't stop the rockIt to the bang-bang boogie, say up jump the boogieTo the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Now what you hear is not a test: I'm rappin' to the beatAnd me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feetSee, I am Wonder Mike, and I'd like to say helloTo the black, to the white, the redAnd the brown, the purple and yellowBut first I gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogieSay up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogieLet's rock, you don't stopRock the riddle that will make your body rockWell, so far you've heard my voice, but I brought two friends alongAnd next on the mike is my man Hank, come on Hank, sing that song
Check it out, I'm the C-A-S-AN, the O-V-A and the rest is F-L-YYou see, I go by the code of the doctor of the mix and these reasons I'll tell you whyYou see I'm six foot one and I'm tons of fun and I dress to a DYou see I got more clothes than Muhammad Ali and I dress so viciouslyI got bodyguards, I got two big cars, that definitely ain't the whackI got a Lincoln continental and a sunroof CadillacSo after school, I take a dip in the pool, which is really on the wallI got a color TV so I can see the Knicks play basketballHear me talking 'bout checkbooks, credit cards, more money than a sucker could ever spendBut I wouldn't give a sucker or a bum from the Rucker, not a dime 'til I made it again
Everybody go: Hotel, motel, whatcha gonna do today (Say what?)'Cause I'ma get a fly girl, gonna get some spank and drive off in a def OJEverybody go: Hotel, motel, Holiday InnYou see, if your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend
Uh Master Gee, my mellow?It's on you so what you gonna do?
Well it's on and on and on, on and onThe beat don't stop until the break of dawnI said a M-A-S, a T-E-R, a G with a double EI said I go by the unforgettable name of the man they call the Master Gee
Well, my name is known all over the worldBy all the foxy ladies and the pretty girlsI'm going down in historyAs the baddest rapper there ever could be
Now I'm feeling the highs and you're feeling the lowsThe beat starts getting into your toesYou start popping your fingers and stomping your feetAnd moving your body while you're sitting in your seatAnd then damn, you start doing the freakI said damn, right outta your seatThen you throw your hands high in the airYou're rocking to the rhythm, shake your derriereYa rockin' to the beat without a careWith the sureshot MCs for the affairNow, I'm not as tall as the rest of the gangBut I rap to the beat just the same
I got a little face, and a pair of brown eyesAll I'm here to do, ladies, is hypnotizeSinging on an' an' on an' on, on an' onThe beat don't stop until the break of dawnSinging on an' an' on an' on, on an' onLike a hot party the pop the pop the pop dibbie dibbiePop the pop, pop, you don't dare stopCome alive y'all, gimme whatcha gotI guess by now you can take a hunchAnd find that I am the baby of the bunchBut that's okay, I still keep in stride'Cos all I'm here to do is just wiggle your behindSingin' on'n'n'on'n'on n'onThe beat don't stop until the break of dawnSingin' on'n'n'on'n'on on'n'onRock rock, y'all, throw it on the floor
I'm gonna freak ya here I'm gonna freak you thereI'm gonna move you outta this atmosphere
'Cos I'm one of a kind and I'll shock your mindI'll put TNT tickin' in your behindI said one, two, three, four, come on, girls, get on the floorA-come alive, y'all, a-gimme whatcha got'Cos I'm guaranteed to make you rockI said one, two, three, four, tell me, Wonder MikeWhat are you waiting for?
I said a hip hop the hippie to the hippieTo the hip hip hop and you don't stopThe rock it to the bang bang the boogieSay up jump the boogie, dig the rhythm of the boogie, the beat
Skiddlee beebop a we rock a scooby dooAnd guess what, America: we love you'Cause ya rock and ya roll with so much soulYou could rock 'til you're a hundred and one years oldI don't mean to brag I don't mean to boastBut we like hot butter on a breakfast toastRock it up, uh, baby bubbahBaby bubbah to the boogie the bang bang the boogieTo the beat beat, it's so uniqueCome on, everybody, and dance to the beat
A hip hop the hippie the hippieTo the hip hip hop and you don't stopThe rock it out baby boppa to the boogity bang bangBoogie to the boogie, the beat
I said I can't wait 'til the end of the weekWhen I'm rappin' to the rhythm of a groovy beatAn attempt to raise your body heatJust blow your mind so that you can't speakTo do a thing but a rock and shuffle your feetAnd let it change up to a dance called the freakAnd when ya finally do come into your rhythmic beatRest a little while so ya don't get weakI know a man named HankHe has more rhymes than a serious bankSo come on Hank, uh, sing that songTo the rhythm of the boogie the bang bang the bong
Well, I'm imp the dimp, the ladies pimpThe women fight for my delightBut I'm the grandmaster with the three MCsThat shock the house for the young ladiesAnd when you come inside, into the frontYou do the freak, spank, and do the bumpAnd when the sucker MCs try to prove a pointWe're treacherous trio, we're the serious jointA-from sun-to-sun and from day-to-dayI sit down and write a brand new rhymeBecause they say that miracles never ceaseI've created a devastating masterpieceI'm gonna rock the mike 'til you can't resistEverybody, I say, it goes like thisWell, I was comin' home late one dark afternoonA reporter stopped me for a interviewShe said she's heard stories and she's heard fablesThat I'm vicious on the mic and the turntablesThis young reporter, I did adoreSo I rocked a vicious rhyme like I never did beforeShe said, "Damn, fly guy, I'm in love with you!The Casanova legend must have been true!"I said, "By the way, baby, what's your name?"Said, "I go by the name Lois LaneAnd you could be my boyfriend, you surely canJust let me quit my boyfriend called Superman"I said, "He's a fairy, I do supposeFlyin' through the air in pantyhoseHe may be very sexy or even cuteBut he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit"
I said, "You need a man who's got finesseAnd his whole name across his chestHe may be able to fly all through the nightBut can he rock a party 'til the early light?He can't satisfy you with his little wormBut I can bust you out with my super sperm!"
I gon' do it, I gon' do it, I gon' do it, do it, do itAnd I'm here, and I'm there, I'm Big Bank Hank, I'm everywhereJust throw your hands up in the airAnd party hardy like you just don't careLet's do it, don't stop y'allA-tick a-tock, y'all, you don't stop!Go hotel, motel

No comments:

Post a Comment