Sunday 3 September 2023

Share Mentor... and Coach??

 Share Mentor and Coach multi millionaire (in assets at least I guess) CHRIS BAILEY (ex 2 BILLION DOLLAR SHARE CONTROLLER)... still thinks I should get more shares...

I still think I may be cautious on this but we'll see...

I actually do like property as an investment and have been looking at family property values... property for sure is a good investment if you LIVE in it... or if you have nice tennants although buy to let can be hassle...

I've actually offered to do work on family property... I have some like not immediate family members (who I've met etc... one has bought my novel and done coaching with me) who own quite a bit of property...

If an amazing share opportunity is there I may do it but I still want to put energy/money into other things and am doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment