Wednesday 6 March 2024

Chess Learning.......

 What's interesting now is.......


I think quite a lot of people will grow up with chess as a game on the phone or the internet......

Good and bad things.........

Good that it's cheaper perhaps and that u can learn quicker.....

(I've played one woman recently who says she's only been playing for 6 months and pretty good for that length of time....)

Bad...... the feeling of OTB chess can be intense and interesting......

You can SOMETIMES meet interesting people in OTB chess..... Adding to this..... You can't replicate on a phone reading all the strategy etc books and playing OTB chess....... it's a deeper thought process. Even now I have some books I had when I was 13 that I'm rereading and can still get things from.... book me while I'm available.....

No comments:

Post a Comment