Sunday 1 September 2024

Update

 You know what I like to see......

The views the classics hvae been getting....

Bit too many FOOTY posts here lately........ so will be getting onto new content a bit more.....

I mean this is a late night blast.....

I personally like going back reading the classics u know....... like my 2012 Uni post...... some of the people I chat to now would have been in school at that time........ in general stay out of uni kids :)

Been rereading my 2016 articles....... ideally would like to write for Fool again or do some paid writing......

I like going out chatting to INTERESTING PEOPLE....... been stewarding today. There's only so much I can say in public yet feel free to contact me about interesting offers........ thank you for reading more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment