Thursday 7 January 2016

More Direct Honesty...


Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 6s6 seconds ago
I will aim to put the same effort into property although I know it's a new skillset and I have a lot to learn.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 27s27 seconds ago
But I do put a lot of work in and don't waste money on anything so I have more money to invest.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 46s46 seconds ago
It's like I know I've got a long way to go to reach @Financial_Orbit level of basically working AT LEAST 18 HOURS EVERY DAY on shares
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 1m1 minute ago
Tomorrow I aim to be up at about 7 ready to stalk the market and pounce at the right time.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
Like View Tweet activity
More
Mark Howitt ‏@MarkHowitt 1m1 minute ago
There are many areas in which I can improve as a share investor... but I think I'm pretty good at RESTRAINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment