Saturday 22 December 2018

Look At The Watch


Look At The Watch

Hi World...

Blasting out some great articles recently... personally I would like to charge for these... but I'm just going to give it out free. Feel free to donate if you like them though...

LOOK AT THE WATCH

Hi Ladies... look at me... I'm rich LOOK AT THE WATCH!!

Some people feel the need to buy things to validate themselves. Like a posh watch. Maybe they think that people will look at them and think they are rich/cool by looking at the watch.

A posh watch doesn't mean you're rich. It just means you've spent a lot of money on a watch. Same thing with clothes.

I have a cheap watch and don't buy many clothes. I don't feel the need to prove to the world I am rich or have money. Truth is I do have money (not rich though at all) but don't feel the need to spend money to validate myself.

So yeah... especially for my female readers... you don't have to buy fancy clothes to be attractive or cool. Just develop yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment