Sunday 2 December 2018

Shares...


Shares...

Facebook exclusive on shares...

I've been doing shares for 20 years now... and one thing has hit me recently.

In the short term I (and most people) can't tell which direction shares will go...

I'm back doing a 'share job' now and... it's like a balancing act of not looking at share prices too much and trying to make the best decisions...

I do feel a lot of UK (aka shares with a lot of UK exposure and UK earnings) are undervalued now...

BUT... personally I still feel that when shares that are fairly valued (certainly if I feel they are a bit overvalued) I will sell some of my shares. I want more of my money in more 'secure assets'. I might get into property more... there are lots of ways to make money with money.

No comments:

Post a Comment