Sunday 23 December 2018

2018 Goal Review


Blasting this out on a Sunday...

First of all going to let you know this is going to be quite a long article. Blasting out what's on my mind so far.

Financial Goal

7.5 out of 10. For the first time in years I didn't reach my financial goal.

For every day of this year I have been employed and worked hard at my jobs. The reason I didn't reach my financial goal was due to share performance.

Have to say first of all the unlawful building work by the 'woman' next door was a big obstacle for me. Sometimes it takes a while for legal action to be taken but I'm in the process of doing it. I have plenty of videos and pictures which will be published too. Christina Pollard actually employed people who abused and assaulted me. I have three crime numbers and will be following things up- as will West Yorkshire Police. This is not a good position for a so called teacher to be in.

Anyway, as has been the case for all UK investors, it's been a tough year. However I do believe that the shares I have now which will be quite a bit higher this time next year. I still have plenty of money but let me tell you this...

I'm already in a good position to earn more money (I earn it every day in various ways) yet in 2019...

It's going to be smashing the comfort zone and getting a lot more money. From the moment Christina Pollard's builder assaulted me I have had this pure (and ruthless when needed) focus that will get me far.

In 2019 I will reach my financial goal.

Mutual Fulfilment With High Value People

Interesting one this... I think I am going to go with 8 out of 10.

I've never had a former employer hammer on my door, shouting through my letter box trying to get into my house.

But that's what Dean Staveley did. He was keen to employ me again.

Dean's childhood dream of being a share investor/trader is still there. It's my job to help him reach that goal. It's been an interesting journey since August... from entering the office with only desks there to working with some very advanced software with the aim of making as much money as possible.

I have done everything I can and will continue to do all I can to help Dean reach his goal. Yet 2019 must be the time for him to start trading and earning money.

I can't remember the last time I ever rated someone as 9.6 out of 10 for something yet that's what Chris Bailey is getting for being my share mentor.

It's like he barely needs any sleep. And he's full of great advice practically every day for me on shares. In 2019 I am basically going to copy Chris Bailey more. It annoys me how much he is right yet all that matters in shares is how much money you make. So yeah I will continue my 20 year learning of shares and follow his advice more in 2019.

It's rare I mention an employer in my 'People' goal but I have to say it was interesting working for Hermes in 2018. They have a good operation in Morley and I can see how they are a threat to Royal Mail. Met some interesting people and I hope they do well in the future.

Fitness

6 out of 10. Again no drugs alcohol etc. Yet there is much more to do on fitness- starting with more walks!

Adding some on...

By the end of 2018 we will be at over 104,000 views for this website.

Chris Bailey was like... do you think you will reach 100,000? Are they... your views??

Ha well I do look at my website sometimes but rest assured I have readers from all over the world. Over 30,000 views from the USA now. China, South Korea, Ukraine, Russia... all quite a few from there...

Thank you all for reading. I do believe I have blasted out some killer articles this year... and there is more to come. Let's just say that IG won't be too happy about the article I will do on them. Don't use any IG product.

I am at around 180,000 views for my share articles.

I love blasting out writing... I've got to the point where I don't need to be paid for it but donations and buying copies of my novel is always cool. If you want me to do some paid writing feel free to contact me. I want a lot more views by this time next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment