Tuesday 19 December 2023

Fake Christians?

 Fake Christians?

You know... I should be in bed now...

In a way I should be dead though... but God didn't want me to die...

This is a deep one.

Strap yourself in...

So my parents are not FAKE CHRISTIANS. They do their very best to go by what the Bible says. That is REALLY HARD TO DO... almost impossible in this modern world...

I gave up being a Christian at 13... so much stuff in the world, and even by then shit had happened to me... I just didn't believe in the Christian concepts...

Although I had been taken to church as a baby etc... my sister still kept it up in a way...

Anyway... living as a Christian BY THE BIBLE is like nearly impossible to do...

I mean the Bible says different things anyway, OT and NT v different...

But anyway... yeah I don't think there are many by the Bible Christians in the UK now... maybe there was a bit more in the past, who knows...

I would say def less than 2% of population by the Bible Christians...

But more will SAY they are Christians but pick and choose certain bits. They might not do the give 10% or more of their money away bit... I think quite a lot of them don't do that...

They might skip the no sex before marriage bit... (my sister didn't skip that one and I think she prob does give 10% or more away)...

But even my sister will PICK AND CHOOSE at what type of Christian she wants to be. Like I'm her only brother... it took her SEVEN YEARS to buy my novel and I don't think she's read it all yet- def hadn't like 1 month ago. It came out in 2005.

If she worked full time she'd be on close to 100,000 a year- so would her husband.

It is V HARD to get her to pay min wage to teach my niece chess even though my niece would benefit and wants to learn...

OK so that's quite a personal example... (my sis is close to being a by the Bible Christian in other ways)...

Like a smart girl said to me about 2 years ago (she said she was a Christian) "Yeah... but the Bible was written by a man..."

And yeah... vast majority of it was...

I believe in God now but I can't call myself a Christian. Still. God has kept alive and more to deliver...


No comments:

Post a Comment