Saturday 23 December 2023

Looking Back at a Classic

 

Why Do Some Share Writers Constantly Praise Shares They Don’t Own? Shares are Real, not An Imaginary Game

By Mark Howitt | Saturday 3 January 2015


 


Right this a more ‘personal’ article than most but it’s something that’s been on my mind for a while. I really don’t understand why some share writers will constantly praise a share... and then not own it. Literally on some sites some writers will write probably hundreds of articles often being in favour of a share, praising it and saying how it is good value, lauding its competitive advantages... and then not own the share. It just makes me wonder.

Just to say... this was mainly aimed at 'Fool' writers at the time... as I mentioned SP writers didn't really do this...

And I get more now how some people will just write about shares to make money... that's up to them...

No comments:

Post a Comment