Saturday 23 December 2023

2324 Views in One Day...

 Actually was 2324 views on one day on Dec 19...

Pretty surreal really...

2 billion man (aka the yet to donate to the site reading for free guy ;)) was like oh yeahhhhhhh bottttttttttssssss...

Maybe... but maybe just some cool Finnish people... it's like I'm happy to talk to Finnish girls have in the past :)

When you're over the 211,000 mark on this site it's hard to even think about who might be reading... but I know cool people personally who do...

For new views in general it's a lot about publicity because this site is quite hard to get to conventionally even... thanks google lols...

Oh yeah please donate ;)

I don't know man... I actually would like to get some of my old classic writing back (been working a bit on this)... I have done so much... even my essay on Orwell at 18 would have been GM level...

I have more on various hard drives... and plenty more pics...

Anyway things to do today... walk... prob Aldi and prob going out in other ways...


No comments:

Post a Comment