Sunday 24 December 2023

2 Billion Dollar Man...

 Well......... back from going to MORRISONS yday... interesting... have done a bit more of a report on fb friends... can be covered in coaching.... never say Mark Howitt doesn't do new things ;)

But yeah I think will blast this out before WALK as this is another thing he's told me to do... and does help...

Although like an outsider might view it as ABUSE I am still v lucky to have 2 billion dollar man Chris Bailey as a share mentor and financial coach...

Sure I might not always AGREE but it's always interesting to read what he writes...

With all the people who advise and mentor me... it's like sometimes I will pay them or buy their books etc... but always I try to pay them back by being the best I can be in that area... then saying thanks aka free publicity...

It's surreal that I have many people in many areas who are GREAT in that area... like people know who they are... some great people...

It's like I've said it publically but I actually did... USUALLY when I go to Aldi etc I will buy crisps and chocolate but not ydayyyyy. Actually ended up buying less than usual... I can't lie to them...

Part of the reason I like writing and teaching/mentoring myself is often people get GREAT RESULTS when they do it because they are SMART and TAKE ACTION... always great to see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment