Monday 20 November 2023

Gone

 [Verse 1: Kanye West]

You sweat her, and I ain't talkin 'bout a Coogi
You a big L, and I ain't talkin 'bout Cool J
See me at the airport, at least twenty Louis
Treat me like the Prince and this my sweet brother Numpsay
(Brother Numpsay!) Groupies say I'm too choosy

Take 'em to the show and talk all through the movies
Say she want diamonds, I took her to Ruby Tuesdays
If we up in Fridays, I still have it my way, gone!


[Hook 1: Kanye West and Cam'ron]
Gone
We striving home
Gone
I ride on chrome

[Verse 2: Kanye West]
Y'all don't want no prob' from me
What you rappers could get is a job from me
Maybe you could be my intern, and in turn
I'll show you how I cook up summer in the winter
Aaron love the raw dog, when will he learn
Caught something on the Usher tour, he had to let it burn

Plus, he already got three chil'r'n
Arguin' over babysitters like, "Bitch, it's your turn"
"Damn, Ye, it'd be stupid to diss you
Even your superficial raps is super-official"

R-R-R-Roc Pastelle with Gucci on
With TVs in the ride, throw a movie on
Said he couldn't rap, now he at the top with Doobie Long
'Cause I dookied on any song that they threw me on, gone

No comments:

Post a Comment