Monday 20 November 2023

Press Conference

 Press Conference

The press have assembled wanting to interview Grandmaster writer Mark Howitt...

"Grandmaster, I have had heard reports you've just come off the phone with your sponsor, is this correct?"

"Yes it is correct."

"Grandmaster... what did he say...?"

"Quite a short call but he still says he's serious about putting on a big money tournament. He says a lot of... things though..."

"Grandmaster we know you've had a lot of people write to you in public and private recently..."

"Well yeah..."

"Grandmaster I have to ask... do you really think spending so much time on chess is condusive to your financial goals??"

The Grandmaster paused.

"Money isn't everything."

"Grandmaster you know you could just even do a MIN WAGE job like u said before..."

"I still have money guys what's the big deal?"

"Grandmaster personally I think some of these pensioners have been quite RUDE..."

"I'll never censor someone, that's not my style..."

"Well I'd just like to say I think a lot of your comments on the England team are what a lot of people THINK but are scared to say..."

"Yeah I'm a bit like Eminem like that..."




No comments:

Post a Comment