Tuesday 21 November 2023

Thank U Carl

Lols the world is just too funny... I've been laughing quite a lot today...


Oh thankkkkkkkkk u Carl!!

We have managed in one way to silence the most famous current Huddersfield player who has brought global recognition to Huddersfield. Oh thannnnnnnnnnnnks Carl............


Let's for sure in future put a 40 plus quota on anyone who can write on here... but 50 would be better!

I'm honestly laughing so much when I'm writing..........

Thank u caaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllll.... this means I can do my little reading without seeing a view that is a bit different from my own!! 

Re: 2023/2024 Season

Post by Mick Norris » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:48 pm

Thank you Carl
Any postings on here represent my personal views
User avatar
Stephen Westmoreland
Posts: 411
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:55 pm
Location: Holmfirth

Re: 2023/2024 Season

Post by Stephen Westmoreland » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:07 pm

Oh thank goodness. Thank you Carl.

No comments:

Post a Comment