Tuesday 21 November 2023

Too Much

 So idealllllllllly what I need to do with my writing time........

Is find some way of making MONEY from it...

Ha... easier said than done...

But from another perspective...

I want to write a few different things....

It is JUST TOO MUCH for many chessplayers to understand the symbolism and meaning of my writing. They are too.... well this must be in my nice logical mode for me to read it.

Can't imagine them CHOWING DOWN on too many John Updike books for example...

Some of them do but these are the SMART ONES... 

Anyway...

Gonna write plenty more different things... done another sponsor call he says he might LOGIN TO DEFEND ME lols...

Honestly guys I'm just a writer from Huddersfield. I don't expect to get reactions from International Grandmasters who've played for England. I don't expect former team captains of England to like be commenting... the world is just really surreal...

But then again I didn't expect to have a 2 billion dollar share mentor or chat to Bernard Cornwell either so I guess some people like chatting to me and believe I'm OK?

Surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaal worlddddddddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment