Saturday 11 November 2023

Reacts

 Lyrics

24-7, on my mind day and night, all the timeYou ain't even by my side, yeah24-7, fascinated, you got me infatuatedFeel the power in your eyes, eyes
Must be voodoo you're doin', it's pullin' me backJust a sip of your potion and my body reactsFeel the chemicals movin', it's a matter of factEvery time that you touch me, my body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts
Must be voodoo you're doin', it's pullin' me backJust a sip of your potion and my body reactsFeel the chemicals movin', it's a matter of factEvery time that you touch me, my body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reacts
24-7, on my mind day and night, all the timeGlad my body's hypnotized, yeah24-7, dominated by the spell that you createdYou take me to paradise
There's somethin' 'bout you, love that magicMakes me come alive, makes me come aliveHead on fire, red-hot flashesBrings me back to life, life
Must be voodoo you're doin', it's pullin' me backJust a sip of your potion and my body reactsFeel the chemicals movin', it's a matter of factEvery time that you touch me, my body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reacts (oh)My body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reacts
Think it's time that I share my confessionYou've been stuck in my head, my obsession, oohIf I'm the fire, you're gasolineSo pour it over me, ooh yeah
Must be voodoo you're doin', it's pullin' me backJust a sip of your potion and my body reactsFeel the chemicals movin', it's a matter of factEvery time that you touch me, my body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts, reacts, reactsMy body reacts
Oh-oh-ooh-oh-oh, oh-oh

No comments:

Post a Comment