Saturday 6 January 2024

Book Fakers...

 Quick one here...

Site had been slow to load...

So I actually have in my possession 2 BOOKS I have only read a bit of...

I've had other books GIVEN to me before I didn't read...

I mean... I fully get now as I get older that MOST PEOPLE do not read over 3000 books including ebooks...

However... you do have some BOOK FAKERS OR POSERS...

Not many I guess but a few...

Who will BUY books... then not read them... maybe have them up on shelves...

Like... I mean.. I could swear but let's keep it clean for once.

When I sell my novel now... even 18 years after it came out... I'm like... hey thank you... please do a review... not that many people do... it would take about 10 min to do a quick review...

I do NOT sell my novel (or other things I've written... if u know u know) to TAKE MONEY off people... I do it so they can LEARN or ENJOY. Walter Tevis died in 1983...

So yeah... that's why my coaching rates are cheap too. One because I LIKE teaching two because teaching helps me become a better teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment