Friday 5 January 2024

Regular Teachers Couldn't Teach Chess...

 Regular Teachers Couldn't Teach Chess...

Wordup...

So...

Yeah...

So I taught chess to my 2 nieces and 1 nephew...

6,4 and 2. The 2 year old just watched...

Anyway...

Blasting this out while listening to a few vids...

But just hit me... a regular teacher couldn't teach chess...

I had to say to my sister about 4 times (she's a GP...) the PAWN CAN move forward 2 squares on first move. She said oh yeah so the pawn DOES move forward 2 squares first move...

Yeah so u could have a £30,000 a year primary or secondary teacher... and yeah some are on more...

Paid for by taxpayers remember aka you reading this prob if you're British...

They wouldn't be able to teach chess as well as even a weak club player if they didn't know the rules etc.

And like FORGET it if they're a talented child... 

Even to coach a weak club player you have to be of certain skill I think...

So yeah... let's get this government grant to the real chessplayers...

Book me for coaching ;) Not just in chess...

No comments:

Post a Comment