Friday 5 January 2024

Don't Get Greedy...

 Don't Get Greedy...

Actually lyrics from Tate McRae song...

But yeah... important to stay focused with my diet...

Important not to be complacent...

Doing lots of things but should do more...

Goal is to go out in Hudds on Sat night...

Surreal world... so many writers died young...

I feel I have like a duty to writers in the past to live long...

Like I was reading about Walter Tevis today... died at about 58... smoked, did drugs...

You can see a lot of that influence in Queen's Gambit the novel btw...

In my book the hero drinks a bit of alcohol but only really wins when he gets his diet right etc... he's no addict like Beth was...

My novel is a bit more realistic ;)

But anyway yeah... Walter Tevis served in Navy... like a lot of his books got made into films I might read more sometime...

But yeah no alcohol or drugs for me...

What can I say...

Like... I have money, still want to get more but life is about doing what you want as much as possible... have to stay on the grind while doing what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment