Monday 8 January 2024

Cover Letter

 Yeah so let's call this a cover letter to jobs... :)

Even writing jobs...

For all work I do I put in 100%. I've never had a job where I've taken a week's holiday- the very most is two days off in a week. I've worked like about 14 days in a row in my most recent full time job- they had to tell me to take holidays. Because I realize that the more you do something the better you get at it in general- certainly when learning something new.

I've been a published writer since the age of four and a chessplayer since the age of 4. I first bought shares at 15 and count myself as being a share investor from the age of 21. 

Being a share investor with over 500,000 views worldwide on my writing brings with it a lot of skills. However a key one is I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY... I am not struggling to pay bills like a lot of employees sadly are these days. This gives me a higher focus on my job.

I have PLENTY of experience in sales and customer service too. For example many people working in relation to finance do NOT have many sales skills... I've met very few (actually none) who've sold 47 units of gas and electricity door to door.

Anyway thanks for googling me and I'm not trying to be arrogant- just selling myself I guess :). If you think we can add value to each other happy to chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment