Monday 8 January 2024

I Can Still Read the ECF Forum.......

 OK...........

You know it's interesting that never in my life has anyone to my face called me a weak player.

I know what I am as a player- most NORMAL people think I'm a good player. I wouldn't call myself that but compared to average man in street...

You'll understand that no actual strong player has called me a weak player- they're secure in themselves...

Matt seems quite polite and there are other nice people on the forum- I mean it wasn't ME who decided to setup a new thread about me lols... yeah there are nice people on the forum too like Geoff Chandler, Roger De Coverley, Ben Purton...

Poker... I've got a consistent winning record over 500,000 hands online... haven't played for a while but better than most at that...

Which matches with over 500,000 views worldwide on my share articles...

The good thing is... I do have some ELITE people in certain areas who tell me how to improve and I LISTEN to those people... I guess weaknesses with some chess people is they don't have much social intelligence... it's in fact a waste of time to condem others when you could be spending it on improving yourself.....



No comments:

Post a Comment