Monday 8 January 2024

You Can't Censor Me :)

 Hi...

You Can't Censor Me :)...

So... again lots going on... 

Actually did a bit of coaching just before doing this post... had to do it...

Like if I want I can CENSOR MYSELF...

I do maybe a v little bit...

You are not getting my VERY BEST writing here... the true readers get those aka ones who pay or offer value...

I do censor myself a LITTLE but not much...

I'm 40 years old...

Anytime I spend writing I just like to get real stuff out...

Anything for free I write will be out here first if for general public... then may be given if I choose for FREE to certain sites...

Even though I have over 500,000 views on my share articles worldwide... you do understand with that writing it was write what you want and then they edit it a little. Some of the editing helped... I CALLED OUT FOOL one of the UK's best websites for some of their editing but SOME of it was good...

If people are CHOOSING to spend their time reading Mark Howitt... it will always be real...

No comments:

Post a Comment