Tuesday 13 February 2024

4NCL Team Building...

 Extra content here- of course age is only one factor- it wouldn't bother me if average age was early 30s for example....

I would look at the players physical fitness and diet too. Ideally you want a good team dynamic but chess is an individual sport.

You can tell people like Ben Purton has a good leadership of his team- I do know the info he was telling me about it like 14 years ago but won't share too much publically :)


Mark Howitt


I'd want the team to have an average age in its twenties...
I wonder what 'pro chess managers' look for when building a team... With me in general I would want to go for youngish players who I thought would stick with the game. If I was looking to build a team going for the top few places in the

No comments:

Post a Comment