Sunday 11 February 2024

Writing Strategy

 Some people may sense this already.... others not... newcomers maybe......

My strategy with this blog is for it to be there LONG after I'm dead... for FREE probably....

That's how I'm feeling atm anyway.....

Who knows when I'll hit my writing peak..... it's like in this world I should be fairly compensated for it even though I love the flow of writing......

But after death.... I don't mind if even more of my stuff is free as I'll have no need for material possessions then.......

Trust me, there is much more to come......

I want to let the energy and my views of this modern world come out more......

So many writers died at about 40.... it's like I've been reading more lately.... you've got to remember that in the 1800s AVERAGE age of death was below 40...... so probably even lower in times before.....

At 40 in some ways I might just be getting started.... average life expectancy atm is about 80 in UK... and with all the 'progress' we're making who knows how much it will increase. My grandfather lived until 89 even though he smoked and drank a little.... he gave up the smoking and I never saw him drunk.....

What a surreal life he had too... God obviously wanted him to live on.... the DRIVER as part of the Desert Rats who they used to SHOOT AT FIRST. In Italy for the invasion when Mount Vesuivus erupted....

My grandfather on my mother's side was an infantry solider against the Japanese. He survived uninjured but died when I was one.......

Surreal.......

More to come, please add value while I'm alive.....



No comments:

Post a Comment