Sunday 18 February 2024

Chess Commentary

 Yep when I look at it even again for a few more secs it looks even worse... as before the match Brad would have been on 4 points.....

Doubt this is the case but say someone wanted to pre arrange or like not try.... that could mean the difference between relegation....
It's really down to individual cities to make sure no games are defaulted... without benefactors or sponsors though this may not happen as pensioners are unlikely to pass their driving test at 70 for example.........
I see a lot more things as I get older.......
Like I remember even turning down going to Hull at the age of about 20 or 21 to play for Huddersfield as just not worth the time......
At the moment def much easier money stewarding at Huddersfield town than playing chess for Hudds.... perhaps in time this will be looked upon and seen as surreal............
Anyway been chatting to my support team and still probably prepared to play on Wednesday... I am NOT begging though........

No comments:

Post a Comment