Sunday 4 August 2024

Donate Or Add Value If You Can

 At this stage of my life and the game........ if I've got something to write I will just write it. Not going to go asking for an editor for payment. Not even that fussed about getting ads......

Yet I still want to produce the best writing I can. Best stuff is on Facebook for friends... and some more higher value stuff for LinkedIn Connections....

Esp with FB friends..... I will not be accepting unless you ADD VALUE.... I have some truly elite winners on there...

Even LinkedIn Connections..... have to be cool or add value.....

Donate or add value and I will be able to write more publically.

Lol you know sometimes I will send a request that will be 'pending'..... overall goal is to spend less time on net though, getting booked up and working on fitness more. Every day goal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment