Tuesday 28 August 2018

One Hundred Thousand


BOOM...

It's Tuesday and another share day. I sometimes get a bit bored on 'Bank Holiday Monday' with no shares but was was working on my goals yesterday pretty FULL ON...

We're not at 100,000 YET but I believe we will be by the end of the year. I've been doing lots of things other than writing so thought I would blast out a quick article before the market opens...

I'm only going to get to 100,000 by delivering honest authentic content. I could actually write about something that is interesting and I'm spending quite a bit of time doing... but I won't. Got to be focused on the goals...

Because a line I wrote hit home to me again recently.

"The world isn't full of nice writers trying to write."

It really isn't. You have to be focused and sometimes ruthless to reach your goals, as the world can be like that. If I've got something to do which will help me reach my goals other than write I will do it. I'm not trying to be Mother Teresa just writing out bits of advice. I have plenty to work on myself without spending time giving advice.

But yeah... I think that will be more or less all for now. Rest assured... there will still be more HARD HITTING and IMPACTFUL writing to come... yet I still have to put more time into my other goals too...

The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment