Monday 3 February 2020

Investing and Spending in Myself


Investing in yourself can be the best investment...

Thought about leaving it at that... but let's expand...

There is SPENDING money on yourself and INVESTING money in yourself...

To be honest lately I haven't done enough of either...

I'll never be a consumerist sheep chasing labels...

But buying interesting/nice food... I should do that more...

Buy a few more clothes... that I like... I don't care about 'brands'...

In terms of investing there are things I may do like buy a new phone and other things like that which could make more money in the future... I have plenty of cash to do this if I want...

I am fine with investing time and potentially travel money in meeting interesting people- I know quite a few already but open to meeting more...

No comments:

Post a Comment